On this page
Prize draw and promotion terms and conditions
On this page
Social media prize draws
- Participants must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK.
- No purchase is necessary to take part.
- Participants must engage with the post in line with the details given in the post by midnight on the same day as the giveaway.
- The winners will be notified within 72 hours of the midnight deadline – this communication must then be acknowledged by the winner within 24 hours. Failure to do so will mean an alternative winner is selected from all valid entries received.
- Employees of Lloyds Online Doctor and their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to participate.
- An independent person, selected by Online Doctor, will randomly select the winners within 24 hours after the midnight deadline, from all valid and correct entries received.
- Only one entry per person.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and the promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure. No applications from third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- When contacting the winners of the competitions we will ask for your full names and addresses. We will not pass on your personal details to any other person or organisation, except when the competition is run in partnership with another company who will be sending out the prize. They will not retain any of the personal data once the prize has been delivered.
- The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right with withdraw or amend any elements of this competition due to events beyond its control.
- The promoter of the competition is Lloyds Online Doctor.
- The name and region of the winner may be obtained by writing to the following address: Lloyds Online Doctor IE, Block A, 5th Floor, The Atrium, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18, D18 F5X2, IRELAND.